2017년 11월 21일 화요일

Scrapbooking _ SYDNEY 2017











Hello! 

Today I'm sharing a page created for the November 15 Challenge at Stuck?! sketch challenge.





























I traveled back to Sydney this year after 18 years of honeymoon.
My husband and I found Sydney was still a beautiful city.
We strolled around Macquarie's Point where the Opera House and Harbor Bridge look beautiful.







I used my time stamp to express my life after marriage.
We promised to travel to Sydney again 18 years later.
I hope we will.















As soon as I traveled to Sydney I ordered a stamp on the Sydney cityscape.
I hope to be able to use all the cityscapes stamps.













supplies used:
Pinkfresh Studio _ Escape the Ordinary 12x12 Paper pack
Pinkfresh Studio _ Escape the Ordinary Golden Foiled Wood Alpha Stickers
TimHoltz Stampersanonymous _ Cityscapes cms224
TimHoltz Stampersanonymous _ Bitty Grunge cms089
TimHoltz Stampersanonymous _ Mini Classics cms062


by sweetpark0929

instagram : sweetpark0929

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기