2017년 10월 8일 일요일

Scrapbooking _ ALWAYS HAPPY

 
 
 
 
 
Today I'm sharing a page created for the October 1 2017 Challenge Featured Layout #1

Let's play along with Stuck?! Sketches.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I am glad to be bold enough to work with the challenge sketches.
I put in three pictures and lots of big flowers.
 
 
 

 
 
  My son always played well with his younger sister.
Always nice, friendly, friendly.
The sight of a smiling boy is really lovely.
 
 

 
 
ALWAYS HAPPY 
 
 

 
 
 
 Supplies Used 
American Crafts _ Dear Lizzy _ 5th & Frolic,
Pinkfresh Studio _ ESCAPE ORDINARY Leatherette Alpha Stickers
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
by sweetpark0929
instagram : sweetpark0929


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

댓글 8개:

  1. Fabulous page! beautiful desieng with lovely photos. Thank you for playing with us at Stuck?! Sketches. I hope to see you playing with us again.

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. I was glad to be able to do your challenge. I'll join you next time. Thank you💕

      삭제
  2. Oh your layout is so delightful! The photos are full of joy and I love the flowers too.. thanks for joining in with Stuck?! Sketches!

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. I like these pictures of my son 's joy. I love this flowers too. Thank you very much💕

      삭제
  3. I love your layout! What great photos and this flowers are perfect! So glad you played along using the sketch!

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. I like your sketch. It was a special work to use three photos. Thank you😃

      삭제
  4. Very pretty, great flower clusters! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. I'm cutting all the flowers I see these days. I want to continue working with flowers for a while😃 Thank you💕

      삭제